Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Dabboo Ratnani Calendar Pix!!!!

I remember hearing about this photographer, Dabboo Ratnani last year, when I came across a fantastic picture of Akshay Kumar. I really need to get my hands on this calendar...I really enjoyed this years pix. These are just some of my favorites {In order}:

#1 Shahrukh Khan: In my eyes, this man can do no wrong!!!
#2 Kareena Kapoor {Bebo}: I pretty much worship this woman!!!
#3 Akshay Kumar: Golden Man Akshay...come one look at that bod...
#4 Vidya Balan: ...looking absolutely stunning.
#5 Arjun Rampal: There's just something intoxicatingly beautiful about this picture...
#6 Katrina Kaif: Looking as beautiful as ever...
#7 Ranbir Kapoor: ...*melts*...
#8 Deepika Padukone: Love it!!!
#9 Abhishek Bachchan: I just love him with his beard!!! I really wish he had it when they took this picture...*sigh*
#10 Genelia D'Souza: This girl is just adorable...I just love her!
{All Pictures Courtesy of http://www.dabbooratnani.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment