Thursday, January 7, 2010

Very bored on a train to Colima...


On my way to my vacation destination...after watching my Top SRK Videos, I began to wonder how many Hindi films I had seen since my first glimpse into this industry.  Here are the results:


Films:

A's:



  1. Aitraaz






  2. Andaaz






  3. Aladdin






  4. Ajnabee






  5. Arzoo






  6. Asoka






  7. Aaja Nachle






  8. Aa Dekhen Zara



B's:



  1. Baazigar






  2. Billu {Barber}






  3. Blue






  4. Bhagam Bhag






  5. Bewafaa






  6. Bachna Ae Haseeno






  7. Bhool Bhulaiyaa






  8. Bunty Aur Babli






  9. Baadshah



C's:



  1. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke






  2. Chup Chup Ke






  3. Chalte Chalte






  4. Chameli






  5. Chak De India






  6. Chandni Chowk To China



D's:



  1. Dhadkan






  2. Don The Chase Begins






  3. Dosti: Friends Forever






  4. Devdas {2002}






  5. Dil Bole Hadippa!






  6. Dulhania Dillwange Le Jayenge






  7. Dostana






  8. Dhoom






  9. Deewana






  10. Darr






  11. Duplicate



E's:



  1. English Babu Desi Maim






  2. Ek Hasina Thi



F's:



  1. Fida**






  2. Fanaa






  3. Fashion




G's:



  1. Garam Masala






  2. Ghajini






  3. Golmaal






  4. Golmaal Returns






  5. Guru



H's:



  1. Hulchul






  2. Hum Tum






  3. Humko Deewana Kar Gaye






  4. Heyy Babyy



I's:



  1. Insan



J's:



  1. Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na






  2. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom






  3. Jodhaa Akbar






  4. Jaan-E-Mann






  5. Josh









K's:



  1. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham






  2. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna






  3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai






  4. Kurbaan






  5. Kaminey






  6. Kal Ho Na Ho






  7. Kambakkht Ishq






  8. Kismat Konnection






  9. Karan Arjun






  10. Khakee






  11. Kidnap






  12. Krrish






  13. Kuch Naa Kaho






  14. Kya Kehna



L's:



  1. Life In A Metro






  2. Love Aaj Kal






  3. Laaga Chunari Mein Daag






  4. Luck By Chance



M's:



  1. Main Hoon Na






  2. Mere Baap Pehle Aap






  3. Mujhe Dosti Karooge






  4. Mujse Shaadi Karogi






  5. Main Khiladi Tu Anari






  6. Maya Memsaab






  7. Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon





N's:



  1. Namaste London






  2. New York



O's:



  1. Om Shanti Om






  2. Omkara






  3. One 2 Ka 4



P's:



  1. Page 3






  2. Paheli






  3. Parineeta



R's:



  1. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi






  2. Race






  3. Rang De Basanti






  4. Raincoat






  5. Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman



S's:



  1. Sinng Is Kinng






  2. Swades






  3. Saawariya






  4. Salam Namaste



T's:



  1. Tashan***






  2. Ta Ra Rum Pum






  3. Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic






  4. Talaash: The Hunt Begins...






  5. Taal



U's:



  1. Umrao Jaan



V's:



  1. Veer-Zaara






  2. Vivah



W's:



  1. What's Your Rashee?






  2. Welcome






  3. Waqt: The Race Against Time






  4. Wake Up Sid






  5. Welcome To Sajjanpur



Y's:



  1. Yes Boss






  2. Yeh Dillagi






  3. Yuva



#'s:



  1. 36 China Town


    * This was the very first Bollywood film I ever saw, I saw it on YouTube, and I LOVE YouTube for this.

    ** This was the first film I ever saw without subtitles, it wasn't the best film...but I was proud of the fact that I saw it without the help of subs!

    *** This was the first Hindi film I saw on the big screen, I ended up seeing it twice. My Love for my Akshay first bloomed the second I saw him on that bike with his Ravana costume. {I want that costume! I wouldn't mind 9 Akki's staring at me all night!}




2 comments:

  1. the cool thing about people who are not Indian and start watching bollywood movies is that they always keep a track and have a list of movies they have seen(from the blogs I have read), heck I dont even remember the 1st bollywood movie I ever saw,and Jab we met was your 1st movie thats a great movie to start watching bollywood movies, I heard the new hollywood movie The Leap Year is inspired by JWM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aham I thought I was the only crazy one to keep a list...lol...and I think I may just have to see The Leap Year just to see the similarities...Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete