Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Name Is Khan ... Less than 13 days to go!!!

So as you can clearly tell I am one of those super SRK fanatic freak fans who is counting down the days leading up to the release of My Name Is Khan
For those you non Bolly-knowledgeable people who not aware how big this is...allow me to explain and show you some fabulous promos at the same time.
1.  This film marks the reunion of the greatest trio {In my opinion they are the greatest} in the Hindi film industry. Shahrukh Khan {Actor}, Kajol {Actress}, Karan Johar {Director/Producer} have made so of the industries most memorable films;
*I included KANK/KHNH because Kajol did a special appearance in the film.
**K3G was the last film in which the SRK + Kajol Jodi was ever seen on the big screen.
2.  This film also marks the partnership of Karan's Dharma Productions with Sharukh's Company Red Chillies Entertainment.
3.  This film is also the first film to get support and partner up with FOX Searchlight Studios.  Which I see as a great opportunity to get more exposure for the Hindi film industry.
4.  It has been almost 10 years that the SRK + Kajol Jodi was seen on screen.  They are one of the industries most memorable couple in modern Hindi Cinema.
***These are some of the reasons as to why there is so much hype surrounding the film.  But for me, only need these reasons to watch this film SRK + Kajol + Karan.
Here are some of the promos for the film:
International Trailer



Sajda



Tere Naina



I Love You

2 comments:

  1. Nice recap of all the promos so far. Karan's preview viewing has been shown and so far people's reactions are very positive - as if there was any doubt!

    I think I am experience a strange sort of calm these last couple of days. However, I'm sure, come the 12th (or 13th - depending on where I have to go to see it), I will not be as composed. I feel sorry for my husband who will surely have to put of with my insane enthusiasm in the theatre and out.

    AAAAAHHH, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! OK, the enthusiasm is back!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shell Thank you...hopefully I got most of my info right...thankfully most of my friends are just as excited as I am about this film...but I would say me more than them...so hopefully they don't get to annoyed by me squealing every time i see a promo...and I know I can't wait either!!!!

    ReplyDelete