Monday, February 1, 2010

February Is Upon Us...14 Days of Pyaar...Filmi Style (Day 1)

So today is the first day of February and in honor of this month I plan on posting several of my favorite romantic songs from films that I have seen.  So hopefully I will be posting one song per day...leading up to the release of My Name Is Khan and Valentine's Day on Sunday.  But since there's just so much romance in Hindi films I'll try to post one for each 28 days of February.  I hope you guys enjoy them and at the same time discover new songs to love!
Day 1:  Tum Se Hi --- Jab We Met


So I've already gushed about this film enough in one of my last posts, so just enjoy the video.

I also found this video with the Hindi lyrics and English translations, which I thought I might add, in case anyone was interested in knowing what the song says.

2 comments:

  1. Love this song. Just listened to it last night. It was one of the first I got for my ipod too.
    Great idea for a month long post! Darn it. Why don't I think of these things!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...this was the first b-wood film i ever saw...and this was the first hindi soundtrack I had on my ipod too! ... lol... thnx...i seriously had been planning this for some time...i've always enjoyed reading themed posts...like ur beard one..they're always so much fun to read...

    ReplyDelete