Friday, February 5, 2010

14 Day's of Pyaar ... Valentine's Day Filmi Style (Day 5)

Tashan...The Ishtyle...The Good Luck...The Pharmoola, God! I love this movie.  I'm sure that after reading some of my posts you have realized that the Kareena + Akshay jodi is one of my all time favorite on screen couples.
Day 5: Falak Tak - Tashan

*Kareena Kapoor {Bebo}
*Akshay Kumar
*Saif Ali Khan

I would like to make a Public Service Announcement: If anyone wants to learn how to swoon a woman take advice from Bachchan Pande {Akshay Kumar} on how to propose to her ... "I may not be good looking, I may not be too quick.  I know I laugh {a little funnily} ... in fact I am a bit of a d!ck.  And nothing will ever change it, if you'll be mine forever more.  Like Beckham 'I will bend it ever and ever forever!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment