Friday, February 12, 2010

14 Day's of Pyaar ... Valentine's Day Filmi Style (Day 12)

 This my least favorite of all the 4 Karan Johar directed films, the film is just way too family oriented.  I know most Hindi films deal with family matters but this one was just too much for me.  Also I hated Hrithik Roshan's character, he's cries way too much...this in now way refers to the fact that he is a man, and that men shouldn't cry.  I can only handle so much crying from one character, it was just too much for my liking. 

Day 12: Suraj Hua Maddham - Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham {K3G}

*Shahrukh Khan
*Kajol
*Amitabh Bachchan
*Jaya Bachchan

The only great thing about this film is the Rahul + Anjali jodi, it was pure magic!!!
My Name Is Khan is Out Today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Probably my least fav also, but I need to rewatch - might actually enjoy it a lot more now. One of my fav scenes is during the school concert though, when Anjali's son sings the India national anthem with his classmates. Very powerful stuff.

    Happy My Name is Khan day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I know ... that scene made me a bit emotional ... I hope You enjoy watching My Name Is Khan!!!!

    ReplyDelete