Tuesday, February 9, 2010

14 Day's of Pyaar ... Valentine's Day Filmi Style (Day 9)

Although this wasn't the comeback we were expecting from Madhuri Dixit it did give us this memorable song.  Kunal Kapoor is just sexy!!! I have also started watching more Konkona Sen Sharma films, and boy! this girl can act.  She needs to make more films!!!

Day 9: Ishq Hua - Aaja Nachle

*Ranvir Shorey
*Akshaye Khanna

KoKo shines in this song, my favorite part is @ 1:48

I couldn't leave this song out! So Aaja Nachle!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this but I want to NOW! I have seen Koko in very few movies, but there's something about her that I just fell in love with. I almost didn't recognize Madhuri though, esp in the first song. Going to search for this on my online rental service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shell i completely agree...she's one of those few actresses that relies on her acting skills...she was so awesome in Page 3!

    ReplyDelete