Thursday, February 11, 2010

14 Day's of Pyaar ... Valentine's Day Filmi Style (Day 11)

I remember hearing so much about this film, before I bought it.  I had not seen any Shahrukh film at that time...I didn't know any of the actors, the saleslady at the video store recommended it to me.  This was the first SRK film I bought and watched.

Day 11: Main Agar Kahoon - Om Shanti Om

*Shahrukh Khan
*Deepika Padukone
*Shreyas Talpade

Wiki Fact: More than forty two well-known Bollywood stars appear in the course of the film, including thirty of them (not including the stars of the film) in one song alone {Deewangi Deewangi}.

4 comments:

  1. Do you ever go back and watch Deewangi Deewangi and see how many more people you know? There's still a few I don't know though. Must get on that!

    Also, I loved loved loved OSO! I remember when I first saw the promo for Dard-E Disco on youtube and then when I got it in the mail. I was so excited. My sister wanted to watch it with me for the first time and was upset when she caught me playing the songs on the dvd. I love how it's a movie that's gotten better the more Bollywood I watch. Now I lmao when I watch the filmfare awards in the movie. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shell OMG!!! i do it all the time...One time I even wrote out a list of their names and in what order they appeared and then went back to see if I had improved .... I don't know some of the older people in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny. Wonder why I've never done it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...us crazy bollywood fangirls!

    ReplyDelete